Why a Fogger Machine?
To understand why we need to understand how?
Sanitization is done by a specific machine called ULV (Ultra Low Volume) Fogger Machine
ULV Fogging works by compressing pesticides or disinfectants through a specially designed nozzle, producing a fine cold mist or aerosol.
The Dolphy Sanitizing Machine (used by Nakodadcs team) is used for fogging all types of water-based disinfectant.
This machine breaks the disinfecting liquid into very fine particles, which remain suspended in the air for a long time and increases the contact time of the disinfectant with microorganisms in the air.
The small particle size also ensures that there is a mini. wetting of the surface.
To break it down in very simple terms, Fogging machine us used
- Break disinfecting chemical into fine particles
- Fine particles stay for long in the air
- Fine particles can enter microscopic pores of any surface
- Create a mist and not wetting the surface
- Low noise for indoor purposes
- Ensuring 99.9 % germs/parasite removal